Denver Area Professional Organizing, Staging & Redesign
Welcome to Peace Together Spaces!
- Are you struggling to find time with your family?
- Do you have piles of paper covering every surface in your home or office?
- Are you still trying to find that one object that you know you have somewhere, but cannot remember where it last landed?
- Does your current space plan cause frustration?
- Would you like to sell your home, but know you need to clear the clutter and stage your home?
We are here to help you and your family or business love the space you are in and/or help you to prepare for a new one!
Contact Peace Together Spaces and we will restore order to your space one peace at a time!
Organizing is about creating a flow and rhythm in your space. It is learning to use your space efficiently so you will be productive whether you are the CEO of a large company or a home manager in a household of a busy family. It is not tossing out stuff to make room for more or buying cute containers to keep all of the stuff in! It is about letting go of the stuff that no longer serves a purpose, or no longer serves you in your life. It is about getting clarity and simplifying in a way that honors you and what is important to you. At Peace Together Spaces it is our passion to help you achieve your functional and peaceful space!
What is Staging?
Staging is preparing a residence for sale in real estate. It is the interpretation of the message a home is sending to a potential buyer. Staging is the art and science of presenting a property wrapped and ready for purchase. A staged home can sell up to 50% faster than an un-staged home.
What is Redesign?
Redesign is to make a revision in appearance, function, or content. When we redesign our goal is to use what our clients already have. Redesigning is a simple, cost effective way to add beauty in any space.